I’ve had the wonderful opportunity to work on some fascinating projects both in the production and post-production team.
I’ve worked as:
– Production Supervisor on Tommy Hilfiger’s Fall 2022 social media campaign;
– Producer on Mr. Beast’s video documenting the grand-opening of his first Beast Burger location;
– Production Manager on the Virtual Production Team for Amazon Prime’s upcoming show “Fallout” directed by Jonathan Nolan;
– Producer on a short-film starring George Takei, which was screened with a traveling Star Trek exhibit;
– Producer on the 1st ever Augmented Reality music video, featured on Forbes;
– Post-producer of Tik Tok’s 2021 Women’s Month campaign;
– Post-producer of a HP printer commercial feat. actor Justin Baldoni.
I have also worked on multiple music videos for artists such as Cami, Laura Rizzotto and Ali Stone.
In addition to that, I have a background in journalism. I’ve produced hundreds of news stories in the U.S. for one of Brazil’s most-watched TV networks, TV Band. We covered events such as the General Assembly at the United Nations, the terrorist attack at the Pulse Club in Orlando, the 2016 US Presidential Elections, and Trump’s Inauguration.
As a producer, I hope to lead and support my team while meeting our financial and creative goals.